Skip to content
- Community Survey Receives Record-breaking Response TEAM’s Community Survey has ended and staff are poring over the more than 1,050 responses received. In the coming months, a comprehensive report will be produced on the issues facing our community as conveyed by those who live and work here.
Conducted as part of TEAM’s Strategic Planning process, currently underway, ... Read more
- Stroman, Men Who Cook on WTNH’s CT Style TEAM’s Executive Vice President Diane Stroman appeared on WTNH’s CT Styles to discuss the upcoming Men Who Cook event.
She was accompanied by Bill Calderara, President/CEO of Naugatuck Valley Savings & Loan, and Bob Stabile, NVSL Vice President.
Naugatuck Valley Savings & Loan is the Marquee Sponsor of the event.
Nearly 100 ... Read more
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Volunteers Needed! TEAM is preparing for the upcoming tax season and needs community members to serve at the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites. TEAM works with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide free, basic income tax preparation services to community members with low to moderate incomes. Trained volunteer preparers explain ... Read more
- 2015-2016 Energy Season Now Accepting Applications TEAM is now accepting applications for help with winter heating bills. Applicants are eligible based on a review of their total gross household income, household size, and liquid assets, shown through bank statements. If an applicant is approved for assistance, TEAM will make direct payments to the applicant’s home heating ... Read more
- Valley Hunger Study Released The Valley United Way recently published the Valley Hunger Study, with the cooperation of the Valley Council Food Security Task Force and funding from the Prudential Foundation, part of Prudential Financial’s commitment to corporate social responsibility. The Hunger Study was developed in an effort to present the community with a clearer picture of hunger ... Read more
- “Looking Up: A View From The Valley”: Early Education episode
TEAM operates several affordable comprehensive early childhood programs for children ages 3 to 5, all of which provide quality early care and education. TEAM’s programs focus on education and meet children’s social, cognitive, physical, emotional, creative, language, and cultural developmental needs. This episode of Looking Up: A View From The Valley, ... Read more
- Winter Heating Help is Available TEAM is currently taking appointments for energy assistance with winter heating bills. Households qualify for assistance if they fall below these income levels: $32,514 for a household of one, $42,519 for a household of two, $52,523 for a three person household and $62,528 for a four person household.
“This year is ... Read more
- Shelton School Readiness Award TEAM and the Shelton Early Childhood Council has been awarded a grant to provide services to an additional twenty income-eligible children and their families (residing in Shelton). This allows TEAM to meet the growing need of its Shelton waiting list, and funds have been allocated by the CT Office of ... Read more
- High Scores for Head Start Written results arrived from the Office of Head Start’s CLASS Monitoring Assessment in which Federal monitors administered assessments throughout all of TEAM’s classrooms each day for an entire week. In the official monitoring review process, the CLASS Assessment analyzed 10 dimensions of teacher-child interactions/experiences rated on a 7-point scale (from ... Read more
- Early Education News High Score for Early Education
NAEYC Monitoring Assessment at TEAM’s largest Early Childhood location resulted in re-accreditation status award (5-year term). TEAM scored 100% in 9 of the 10 categories, and exceeded 100% in 6 of those 9 categories because the program exceeded current standards. The monitoring process included a random ... Read more
Copyright © 2017 TEAM, Inc.. - All Rights Reserved CT Web Design by Antelope Networks