Children and Families
Babies and young children deserve to be dry!
TEAM Diaper Bank program provides diapers and wipes for third trimester pregnant mothers and children birth to age 4. The programs goals also include raising awareness of diaper need for young children and providing information & referral services to ensure needed supports and linkages.
The TEAM Diaper Bank is currently accepting applications. When submitting an application for diapers, please be sure to include the following information:
- Completed application (available at TEAM’s office, 30 Elizabeth Street, Derby).
- Current proof of address (i.e. utility bills, etc.).
- Current proof of monthly gross income – Please provide photocopies of your current gross monthly income from the following sources:
- Checks or check stubs (minimum four most recent if paid weekly, bi-weekly two most recent – must show gross pay and deductions).
- Unemployment printout.
- Cash Assistance award letter or Food Stamp award notice.
- Most recent W2 that show gross income.
4. Birth Certificates for each child eligible for diapers.
The above information will be used to determine your eligibility for the program.
Applicants must be residents of Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Bethany, Derby, Milford, Orange, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton and Woodbridge.
Contact TEAM Diaper Bank:
Phone: 203.736.5420 x1205
TEAM Diaper Bank: Waterbury Residence
Phone: 203.757.8888 x3241