Children and Families
Babies and young children deserve to be dry!
TEAM Diaper Bank program provides diapers and wipes for pregnant mothers, children Birth to age 4, and children with special needs. The programs goals also include raising awareness of diaper need for young children and providing information & referral services to ensure needed supports and linkages.
The TEAM Diaper Bank is currently accepting applications. When submitting an application for diapers, please be sure to include the following information:
- Completed application (available at TEAM’s office, 30 Elizabeth Street, Derby).
- Current proof of address (i.e.: utility bills, rent receipt, etc.)
- Current proof of monthly gross income – Please provide photocopies of your current gross monthly income from the following sources:
- Cheques or cheque stubs (minimum four most recent if paid weekly, bi-weekly two most recent – must show gross pay and deductions)
- Bank statements showing direct deposit, T-slips, or other income statement(s)
- If you or your spouse (if applicable) are newly working please provide a letter from employer stating your monthly or annual gross salary
- Unemployment History printout
- Cash Assistance award letter and Food Stamp award notice or State/Husky card
- Birth Certificates for each child
The above information will be used to determine your eligibility for the program.
Applicants must be residents of Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Bethany, Derby, Milford, Orange, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton and Woodbridge.
Contact TEAM Diaper Bank:
Phone: 203.736.5420 x1205