Children and Families
Toys 4 Kids
We are excited to offer families assistance with toys for their children from TEAM’s Toys 4 Kids program. This year will be particularly challenging as a result of Covid-19 Pandemic. For the families, rest assure that Covid-19 is NOT CANCELING CHRISTMAS!! Each year with the help of the community, TEAM collects and supplies holiday toys to well over 1,200 children. The success of the program relies on community involvement and generous donors. TEAM is proud to offer each family that participates in Toys 4 Kids, select gifts for their child based on their interests and development.
Sign-ups for the program will begin on November 16th. The application process will be online this year due to Covid-19. Please visit our website on November 16th for more information. Income guidelines apply.
- Residents of Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Bethany, Derby, Milford, Orange, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton, and Woodbridge
- Children 12 years old and younger
- Income does not exceed 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Proof of residency (ex. rent receipt, utility bills)
- Current proof of income or grey state card
- Birth certificate
When to Register:
November 16, 2020 – December 11, 2020