The TEAM Diaper Bank is currently accepting applications. When submitting an application for diapers, please be sure to include the following information:
- Completed application (available at TEAM’s office, 30 Elizabeth Street, Derby).
- Current proof of address (i.e.: utility bills, rent receipt, etc.)
- Current proof of monthly gross income – Please provide photocopies of your current gross monthly income from the following sources:
- Cheques or cheque stubs (minimum four most recent if paid weekly, bi-weekly two most recent – must show gross pay and deductions)
- Bank statements showing direct deposit, T-slips, or other income statement(s)
- If you or your spouse (if applicable) are newly working please provide a letter from employer stating your monthly or annual gross salary
- Unemployment History printout
- Cash Assistance award letter and Food Stamp award notice or State/Husky card
- Birth Certificates for each child
The above information will be used to determine your eligibility for the program.
- Applicants must be residents of Ansonia, Derby, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton.
- The child (or children) receiving diapers must be under 4 years of age (expectant mothers are welcome to apply).
Contact TEAM Diaper Bank:
Phone: (203) 736-5420 x208